“FURNACE TO FINISH SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR CASTHOUSE NEEDS”
Almex USA, since its inception, has specialized in aluminum Direct Chill (DC) casthouse equipment and technology supply. Today, Almex can boast a customer base spreading five continents and patents in several countries.
The casthouse equipment and technology developed at Almex are based on fundamental principles of quality, simplicity and safety. These principles are inherent in Almex equipment with a focus of not only meeting our customer’s needs but providing the solutions to meet our ‘customer’s customers’ needs.
The focus of Almex, therefore, has always been on the entire casthouse process and managing the inter-relationships that every step of the casting sequence has on the final product quality. The equipment, services and technology offered by Almex today reflects this knowledge and are born from the critical and complex requirements of aluminum production for aerospace applications.
Through these guiding principles, Almex has continued to develop equipment, practices and processes to empower aluminum producers with the capability to develop new products, new markets and reach new levels of quality, productivity and efficiency. This has gained Almex the reputation of being equipment, process, and technology partner; rather than just an equipment supplier.
We provide solutions that create new opportunities for our customers.
Our Value Statements
Our Value Statements
Our Worldwide Reach
Join The Almex Family
Want a promising career with a reputable company that is recognized for its advanced molten aluminum purification and solidification technologies for aerospace alloys? Then join Almex’s growing team today! Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes to HR@almexusa.com. Click on the tabs below to learn more about the career opportunities available at Almex.
Intellectual Property and Patents
- US 6,427,757 B1 – Independently positioned graphite insert casting mold for alloys with extended solidification temperature range
- US 6,408,931 B1 – Method for making casting annulus
- US 6,192,970 B1 – Independently positioned graphite inserts in annular metal casting molds
- US 5,846,481 – Molten Aluminum refining apparatus
- US 6,192,970 B1 – Independently positioned graphite inserts supported without clamping in annular metal casting molds
- US 6,491,087 B1 – Direct Chill Casting mold system with cooling ring and coolant box