Home page: Lufthansa airbus A380, Joao Carlos Medau / Flickr | Columbus Circle globe, Alex / Flickr
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
From time to time, we may make changes to this Policy to reflect changes in our business or to serve you better. Almex will use reasonable efforts to publish any such changes in the privacy statement, such as posting on this website. You should review this Policy periodically to inform yourself of any changes. Please note the date of the policy below, so that you know when it was last updated. Users are bound by the then-current version of this privacy statement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law. Any information collected about you will be secure and not shared with any third parties, unless you give prior permission for that information to be shared. However, Almex may have to disclose personally identifiable information it considers necessary in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, governmental or law enforcement requests, or to a third party to which ownership of Almex is transferred via an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, etc. Information may be shared with and transferred to our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers, but only when necessary to fulfill your request. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to your information to those who need to know the information in order to respond to your request.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites.
- Our web servers do not collect e-mail addresses unless you provide them to us. We do collect the domain name from which the connection originates. This information is used in the aggregate to measure pages viewed, the amount of time spent on the site, and the number of visits. We use this information to improve the contents of our website.
- This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not solicit or encourage the transmission of information from or about children.
- International visitors to the website should be aware that personal information may be transferred to computers in the United States or other locations in order to fulfill your request.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last Revised March 19, 2014
Unsolicited Idea & Confidential Information Submission Policy
Almex USA Inc. (“Almex”) and any of its employees, independent contractors or agents, on behalf of Almex, do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Almex’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Almex. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Almex or anyone at Almex. If, despite our request to not send us your ideas and work, you still send them, please understand that Almex makes no assurances that your ideas and work will be treated as confidential or proprietary, and the following terms will apply to your submission regardless of what your transmission states.
Terms of Idea Submission: You agree that: 1) your ideas and work will automatically become the property of Almex, and you agree to assign all rights in your ideas and work to Almex without any expectation of compensation, and 2) Almex can use, copy, and distribute the ideas and work for any purpose and in any way, without any payment or consideration to you.
If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Almex you will need to first sign a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Almex. To obtain a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement, write to the office of Intellectual Property at Almex at 6925 Aragon Circle, Buena Park, CA 90620, USA.